1.4.14

Sleep well, sleep better

Do you have trouble falling asleep? Yes I do!
Usually I fall asleep around 2.00 AM and wake up in the morning around 8.00AM so my sleeping hours aren't enough! 
I tried to go to bed early but falling asleep taking me hours! 

With these two products my sleep is a little bit better and in the morning when I wake up I feel not so shitty.

"Just rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points. The aroma calms and relaxes, allowing for a peaceful transition into sleep."



















At my local organic shop I found this air spray.

Primavera - Dolci Sogni Aria Spray
"Use organic all relaxed airspray in bedrooms, children's room and to create a motivating, good atmosphere."
I spray once or twice also on my pillow and it's smell lovely and relaxing.













































Thank you for your time,


Love,

Federica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hey! I really appreciate it.