24.3.14

Love for stationery

Hey!
Spring is here and I need to organize my work desk.
Searching on the internet I've seen a lot of cute things and I fall in love with some of them.
Useless things I can't live without. Yes.
Let's see what I'm talking about!


Look at these lovely diary\journey planner, aren't they too cute?
They're from FallInDesign



























And these cats? They make me want to cry!
Also from FallInDesign

















































And what I've found on Etsy



















Ok, I want this pencil sharpener!! and you?
From Tofu Cute

























Awwww world is full of beautiful things like cute stationery!

Have a nice day!
Federica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hey! I really appreciate it.